[riot-users] Arduino Due support?

Cenk Gündogan cenk.guendogan at fu-berlin.de
Thu Jan 14 14:25:10 CET 2016

Hello Łukasz,

`arduino_hello-world` is an example application
that showcases the Ardunino API support within RIOT.
Currently, the Arduino API is only supported for the stm32f4discovery.

To use RIOT without the Ardunio API, you can simply build the normal
`hello_world` or `default` example for your board.

You do not need the Arduino API to compile for your arduino-due board (:

Best,
Cenk