[riot-users] STM32F3Discovery + CC1101 radio

Viktor V√°czi viktor.vaczi.90 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 12:22:01 CET 2016

Hi!
I'm trying to get STM32F3discovery board to work with a cc1101 radio,
and I'm getting an error while initializing it.
I've only included the necessary modules in the boards makefile + created
the cc110x_params.h file with the appropriate setting.
The whole thing freezes up in the netdev2_cc110x_setup function. It goes
for a while, then it calls cc110x_setup, and the first step is to
initialize the CS gpio pin, so it calls gpio_init(dev->params.cs,
GPIO_DIR_OUT, GPIO_NOPULL);
The error occures at this line: port->PUPDR |= (pushpull << (2 * pin_num));
I've ran a debugger an its seems that its trying to do a contexts switch.
The GPIO test example works just fine I get this output on the serial
console: http://pastebin.com/eGQLqisc
 What to do/where to go? I've just started using ARM MCUs.
Here is the github repo: https://github.com/blaisehorvath/RIOT I've changed
the stm32f3discovery in boards.