[riot-users] There is not "adrr" command

Martine Lenders authmillenon at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 13:41:10 CET 2016

Hi,
where did you get this information? This is outdated since the last two
releases. Please refer to [1] for the most current documentation.

To answer your question: in the current versions of RIOT you can get a
hardware address with the `ifconfig` command or set it with `ifconfig <if>
set hwaddr <addr>`

[1] http://doc.riot-os.org/