[riot-users] Size of the my project

Mark Bul markbullaro at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 13:54:58 CET 2016

Hello,
I'm new to this mailing list and to RIOT, I hope I can have some help.

I want to use a board like the udoo where to put RIOT and my program that
I'm developing, the question is:
since the udoo, as well as all the other boards, have a limited amount of
memory (ram and rom) how big can my project be?
I'm developing a project which is more than 20MB of size is that too much?
As far as I got, usually the in the boards the ROM is 256KB or 512KB, but
the udoo has the possibility to put an external memory card, so the
available memory would be bigger?

I'm probably doing a lot of confusion and I'm sorry if my question is dumb,
but I hope someone can clarify to me this thing.

Thanks. Cheers
Mark