[riot-users] Size of the my project

Emmanuel Baccelli Emmanuel.Baccelli at inria.fr
Tue Mar 1 14:07:43 CET 2016

Hi Mark,
which Udoo board are you talking about exactly?
The memory constraint is dictated by the hardware, essentially.
The Udoo board supported by RIOT so far is this one
https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/wiki/Board:-UDOO
And on this board, RIOT runs on the Arduino part of the hardware, not on
the quad-core.
Cheers,
Emmanuel