[riot-users] Size of the my project

Mark Bul markbullaro at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 14:45:39 CET 2016

Hi Emmanuel,
Yes exactly that one.

The UDOO's hardware has 512KB of flash memory, but there's a possibility to
add a micro SD card of 8GB or more, so since that my project is 20MB, is it
okay or still it has to be less than 512KB? Because if I can't overcome
that size then everything I did is wrong. That's why it's important for me
to know it.

Thank you.
Mark