[riot-users] Size of the my project

Mark Bul markbullaro at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 16:48:17 CET 2016

Hello,

I ask sorry for the dumb question in advance, but I have a beginner doubt.
My project has to be less then 512KB since that that is the maximum ROM
size of my board (the UDOO).
What I don't understand is:
RIOT itself is about 50MB so how can it fit in the board, in 512KB of ROM?
And if RIOT is 50MB why can't I do a project who is like 20MB?

I know for sure that I have a huge lack in knowledge, but I'm a beginner.
Thanks,
Mark