[riot-users] Size of the my project

Mark Bul markbullaro at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 17:39:14 CET 2016

Hi Cenk,

Yes that helped a lot! Thank you :D
But now I have another doubt:
let's say my folder/project is the directory "A" in the folder example of
RIOT, before your answer I thought that all the folder A would go to the
board, so to see if my project was too big to fit into the board I would
simply right click on the folder A, then properties and I saw how big was
the folder, but now from your answer I got that only a binary, plus other
modules configured in the makefile go to the board. Right?
Well, then how can I know the size of that "binary plus the other modules"
which goes to the board? So I can see if my project is to big or not.

Thanks again,
Mark

Regards,
Mark