[riot-users] Size of the my project

Bruno Melo bsilva.melo at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 20:26:52 CET 2016

Hi Mark,

>From https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/wiki/FAQ
Q: How much memory (ROM/RAM) will it need?
A: When you compile an application for a board, the last thing printed
gives each sections memory footprint and looks like this:
text       data     bss     dec     hex filename
  77732     296   24272  102300    18f9c
applications/sixlowapp/bin/iot-lab_M3/sixlowapp.elf
The required RAM is data + bss, ROM is text + data.

Best Regards,
Bruno Melo.