[riot-users] Fwd: Unable to use set addr via ifconfig

Martine Lenders authmillenon at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 09:30:34 CET 2016

Hi,
you can by editing the applications main.c e.g.:

#include "net/gnrc/pktdump.h"
#include "net/gnrc/netreg.h"

int main() {
    gnrc_netreg_entry_t dump;
    dump.pid = gnrc_pktdump_getpid();
    dump.demux_ctx = GNRC_NETREG_DEMUX_CTX_ALL;
    gnrc_netreg_register(GNRC_NETTYPE_NETIF, &dump);

    /* rest of main() */
}

Buuuut, that would cause to also print ALL the other packets that are
send over the link layer (i.e. the 6LoWPAN data), not just the packets
send with `txtsnd`.

Cheers,
Martine