[riot-users] Communication between AT86rf233 and telosb

Peter Kietzmann peter.kietzmann at haw-hamburg.de
Fri Nov 11 13:10:01 CET 2016

Hi Robert,

no haven't tried that. Do you use plain 802.15.4 or 6LoWPAN/IPv6 on top?
In the second case, is 6LoWPAN fragmentation already active? Does the
problem persist when introducing a delay after sending a frame? Can you
check, maybe with a sniffer, if the ACK request bit is set and if ACKs
are sent (and received). For the first step I would recommend to disable
anything regarding ACK coordination. IIRC the cc2420 does not handle
incoming ACKs correctly.

Best
Peter

--