[riot-users] Communication between AT86rf233 and telosb

Robert Hartung hartung at ibr.cs.tu-bs.de
Fri Nov 11 14:48:14 CET 2016

Hi Peter,

I am using raw IEEE 802.15.4 frames, with no CSMA, no Autoack. I also
have a sniffer running that shows the packets! Also I am able to receive
some of the frames. While I have no problem between Skys there is a
problem with our board/the at86rf233. I try to send data as quickly as
possible at the moment. Introducting a delay helps, but it seems like a
bit more complicated to me, as the other directions work!

Best Regards,
Robert

--
Robert Hartung, M.Sc.

Technische Universität Braunschweig
Institut für Betriebssysteme und Rechnerverbund
Mühlenpfordtstr. 23, Raum 115
38106 Braunschweig

Fon: +49 (531) 391 - 3264
Fax: +49 (531) 391 - 5936