[riot-users] Getting CRC OK from radio

Thomas Eichinger thomas at riot-os.org
Mon Oct 31 16:25:39 CET 2016

Hi Robert,

You are right, `AUTOCRC` is on after reset, so `CRC_OK` gets appended to
the frame but is currently not checked.

I understand that corrupted packets with CRC errors are interesting if
you are doing research, in general I am not convinced handing those on
to upper layers though. Would it be sufficient for you to include CRC
errors in netstats?

Best, Thomas