[riot-users] Increase threads priority

Oleg Hahm oliver.hahm at inria.fr
Fri Apr 21 08:34:12 CEST 2017

Hi Simon!

On Thu, Apr 20, 2017 at 06:13:08PM +0200, Simon Brummer wrote:
> Is it possible to increase a threads priority after creation?

I remember that Rene implemented that once and the PR should be still there
somewhere (closed and labeled as "memo"), but we decided not to merge it
because nobody could come up with a sensible use case. If you need it,
however, it shouldn't be too difficult (TM) to merge since the kernel API is
rather stable throughout the years.

Who wants serial killers when you can have much faster parallel killers? With
Centronics ports!