[riot-users] Increase threads priority

Simon Brummer simon.brummer at posteo.de
Fri Apr 21 08:43:29 CEST 2017

Hi,

I am fiddling around with C++ and RIOT. I would like to write a OOP
Wrapper on the thread implementation.

Currently I'll try to implement a join Method. The caller of this
function should do nothing until the thread is terminated.

My Idea is something like:

auto join() -> void {
     while (this->getStatus() != STATUS_STOPPED) {
         // Increase Threads Priority to calling threads priority
         thread_yield();
     }
}

I think it might solve my Problem without much overhead.

Simon