[riot-users] Questions about NDN applications in RIOT

alkassar Ahmad ahmadalkassar at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 10:00:32 CET 2017

Dear RIOT users,

my name is Ahmad kassar, the managing partner of dotcity ltd.
we manage the world's largest portfolio of ".city" domains for the most
populous cities in the world, such as:

http://Tokyo.City

I think the best match for smart cities portals on the web is the ".City"
domains, that is why i joined this nice group to know more about the IoT
and Smart Cities,

in case anyone has promising ideas for Smart cities applications, kindly
feel free to contact me so we can talk in more details

good luck for this group, i have enjoyed being a member

best regards

Ahmad Kassar