[riot-users] Whether ICN based on RIOT can support 802.11 in pysical layer

Cenk Gündoğan list-riot at cgundogan.de
Wed Dec 27 03:01:40 CET 2017

Hey 侯宁博,

currently there are no drivers for any IEEE 802.11 transceivers in
RIOT's master code base. 802.11 is not the target phy for typical IoT
scenarios .. May I ask what you want to achieve? RIOT has a very good
and matured support for 802.15.4. Some boards that are shipped with such
a transceiver are in [1,2,3]. Would this be an alternative for you?

Cheers,
Cenk

[1] https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/wiki/Board:-Samr21-xpro
[2] https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/wiki/Board%3A-Phytec-phyWAVE-KW22