[riot-users] Exchange of the transceiver module on the SAMR21 Xplained Pro Platform

Wiegel, Friedrich (IAI) friedrich.wiegel at kit.edu
Thu Feb 9 17:11:13 CET 2017

@Hauke, @Martine,

thanks a lot both of you. I will follow your instruction as soon as I am so far.

One another question. I would like to understand how the OS is built on. This means, how the single files related to each other or how the entire structure looks like. In the rough I understand that, but many times, I have to try and failed to find it out how things relate to each other.

Are there any lecture scripts or notes, which describe the structure of the RIOT os in detail?

Best regards,
Friedrich