[riot-users] How to execute "gnrc_networking"

dicek bear dicek334 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 10:57:49 CET 2017

Dear Cenk, Oleg and RIOT-users,

Thank you for your support.
Now I tried to install Virtual box version 5.1.12r112440 and vagrant_1.9.1
in Windows7 PC.
Installation of them was successed. Then I opened command prompt window and
change
directory into RIOT root. At first I set a command to start Vagrant as
following,

   > Vagrant up

Error message displayed,

   Bringing machine 'default' up with 'virtual box' provider...
   ==> default: Box 'RIOT/ubuntu1604'  could not be found. Attempting to
find and install...
      default: Box Provider: virtual box
      default: Box version: >= 0
   The box ' RIOT/ubuntu1604' could not be found or
   could not be accessed in the remote catalog. If this is a private
   box of HashiCorp's Atlas, please verify you're logged in via
   'vagrant login'. Also, please double-check the name. The expanded
   URL and error message are shown below:

   Error: Failed to connect atlas.hashicorp.com port 443: Timed out

The displayed URL and port number 443 directs a address of "RIOT/ubuntu1604
box file",
doesn't it ?. In my PC environment, it is impossible to connect Internet,
because company
security does not allow access Internet.

Can we download 'RIOT/ubuntu1604 box file' manually ?. I tried to access
the URL, but
It was necessary to input username and password.

Are there any methods to install and use Vagrant(Ubuntu1604) with Internet
disconnected
environment ?.

Regards,
Dicek Bear.