[riot-users] USB-CDC drivers -reg

VELAGALA J R N D V REDDY velagala.r at pathpartnertech.com
Fri Jan 27 11:27:48 CET 2017

Hello,

For our current project, we are planning use RIOT to be ported in to
STM32custom board, There is a requirement to configure my board as an USB
network device (CDC-NCM / ECM / EEM), But I  didn't find any usb driver in
the source code. Is there any way to add the drivers to RIOT? Could you
please help in this case.

Thanks & Regards,
Velagala J R N D V Reddy (jayaram)

individual(s) named. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
reliance on the contents of this mail and attached file/s is strictly
prohibited. Please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail
from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secured or
error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed,
arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does
not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this
message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.