[riot-users] RIOT and the SAMV71 X Plained Evalboard plus RIOT and Atmel Studio

Wuerl, Marvin Alexander mwuerl at hm.edu
Mon Jun 5 16:04:42 CEST 2017

Hi Everyone!

We try to run RIOT on the Atmel SAMV71 X Plained Evalboard but because there is no direct way (because the Controller is not supportet till now from RIOT) we want to built it from the scratch. We tried it with Linux and the Toolchain but when we try to flash the board the error appears, that the register can not be used (i used the samr21 example but there is everything different). Is there a way to configure a new board including a new Microcontroller? We didnt find any HowTo for that, or, is there a way to flash the board via the Atmel Studio?

We would be realy thankfull if someone could help us.

Cheers and have a nice day,

Marvin