[riot-users] RIOT and the SAMV71 X Plained Evalboard plus RIOT and Atmel Studio

Hauke Petersen hauke.petersen at fu-berlin.de
Mon Jun 12 11:04:53 CEST 2017

Hi Marvin,

you would need to port the CPU and the board for RIOT before you can do
anything useful with it... As we currently have no support for the Atmel
V71 MCU family, you would need to port that CPU to RIOT first so you can
use it. Have a look at our porting guide for a high-level guide [1] on
how you can proceed.

Cheers,
Hauke

[1] https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/wiki/Porting-Guide