[riot-users] atmega_common: thread_arch.c

Robert Hartung hartung at ibr.cs.tu-bs.de
Wed Jun 21 09:47:59 CEST 2017

Dear RIOT users,

I am trying to port our platform to RIOT. It is based on an atmega1284p
and I wanted to use the atmega_common platform. However, the
thread_arch.c is missing functions and my device is randomly restarting
(with no reset reason), after about half a second after the first
context switch happened (via an interrupt).

Is anyone using any platforms that rely on the atmega_common or has an
idea what might be happening?

Best Regards,
Robert

--
Robert Hartung, M.Sc.

Technische Universität Braunschweig
Institut für Betriebssysteme und Rechnerverbund
Mühlenpfordtstr. 23, Raum 115
38106 Braunschweig

Fon: +49 (531) 391 - 3264
Fax: +49 (531) 391 - 5936