[riot-users] Issues with SPI loop back test for STM32 Nucleo F401RE board

Niharika Sonti niharika.sonti at pathpartnertech.com
Tue Mar 7 06:42:10 CET 2017

Hi,

I have an issue while running the peripheral_spi test example with the
STM32F401 Nucelo board. I have made the hardware connections as per the
peripheral configuration file and tried to run an SPI loopback test.
However, I receive only 0x00 instead of any character that I transmit on
the MOSI pin.

The connections that I have made are:
MOSI pin (Port A_7) connected to the MISO pin (Port A_6)

Can someone help me out with this issue?

Thanks,
Niharika.

individual(s) named. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
reliance on the contents of this mail and attached file/s is strictly
prohibited. Please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail
from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secured or
error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed,
arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does
not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this
message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.