[riot-users] Issues with SPI loop back test for STM32 Nucleo F401RE board

Peter Kietzmann peter.kietzmann at haw-hamburg.de
Thu Mar 16 19:51:47 CET 2017

Hi Niharika,

do you have an other stm32f4 board at hand (e.g. stm32f4discovery) to
confirm it's the same issue there? A scope or logic analyzer would be
useful to check if CLK and MOSI are running.

The general setups seems reasonable in general. In case the issue
persists please add a note to this issue where we collect leftovers from
recent SPI reworks in RIOT.

https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/issues/6437

Best
Peter