[riot-users] RIOT Summit 2017

Matthias Waehlisch m.waehlisch at fu-berlin.de
Thu May 25 18:57:38 CEST 2017

Dear RIOTers,

  after the very successful RIOT Summit last year, the second RIOT
Summit is scheduled for September 25-26, 2017 in Berlin. We decided for
Berlin again, as multiple side events related to IoT will take place
during the same week (more below).

  All details are available at http://summit.riot-os.org/2017/.

  To make the RIOT Summit 2017 a successful event again, we need your
help. It's a community activity!

  If you have detailed ideas on how to shape the Summit, please consider
the Call for Contributions:
http://summit.riot-os.org/2017/call-for-contributions/

  If you are willing to provide financial support, please consider the
Call for Sponsors: http://summit.riot-os.org/2017/call-for-sponsors/

  We very much hope to meet many of you. To make travelling a bit more
efficient for you, one day before the Summit will start, the T2TRG
interim meeting (https://datatracker.ietf.org/rg/t2trg/about/) will be
held in Berlin. Directly after the Summit, the ACM Conference on
Information-centric Networking
(http://conferences.sigcomm.org/acm-icn/2017//) will take place.

  The RIOT Summit is organized by FU Berlin, HAW Hamburg, and INRIA. If
you have questions, feel free to contact us via summit at riot-os.org.

Thanks
  matthias

--
Matthias Waehlisch
.  Freie Universitaet Berlin, Computer Science