[riot-users] CCN-lite issue

Cenk Gündoğan list-riot at cgundogan.de
Thu Nov 2 08:36:26 CET 2017

Hi Sichen!

I have experience in using CCN-lite with the boards:
samr21-xpro [1] and
phyNode [2]
and it works quite well there. I've never tried it with an MSBA2.

In general however, every board with enough memory (say, >= 32kB RAM)
should be fine. If you decide for a board without a (IEEE 802.15.4)
transceiver, then you can also attach an SPI-based transceiver module
like an openlabs [3] or an mrf24j40 [4]. So an Arduino Due attached with
one of these transceivers might probably work. I have no experience with
that board, though.

Cheers,
Cenk

[1] https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/wiki/Board%3A-SAMR21-xpro