[riot-users] Ethernet support issue

Martine Lenders mlenders at inf.fu-berlin.de
Tue Nov 14 16:18:31 CET 2017

Hi,

every board listed in our documentation [1] (or - if you want to get down
to the code - in our boards/ directory [2]) are at the moment (though not
necessarily fully) supported by RIOT in master. As the Nucleo144 F446 is
listed under the Nucleo boards sub-category [3], we support it.

Cheers,
Martine