[riot-users] CC110x interface issue

Sichen Zhao zsc19940506 at outlook.com
Wed Nov 22 12:44:03 CET 2017

And i read an paper[1] from Freie Universit├Ąt Berlin, in this paper, people used MSB-A2 and cc110x to running CCN-lite on RIOT.

That paper predates GNRC. Since then, RIOT's networking architecture (including how CCN-lite is integrated and how network devices are addressed) was completely reworked and we also started focussing more on IEEE 802.15.4-based devices. Just wanted to give you a heads up.

OK, i see, so in the process of test ccn over cc110x, maybe there are some issues which i can't fix, i will  ask on mailing list or github issue, i will feel appreciate if you guys can help me.
And thanks in advance.

Cheers
Sichen

Cheers,