[riot-users] gcoap presentation

Joakim NohlgÄrd joakim.nohlgard at eistec.se
Thu Oct 5 20:56:45 CEST 2017

Hello Ken,
Thank you for taking the time to make this presentation. I thought it was a
nice presentation, and it's nice to see an application demo. You have a
good voice for narrating; articulate and easy to hear.
Could you repost here the links to the presentation slides and the other
links that were in the video?
I didn't catch what you are running on the PC side for the registration and
subscription, was it using aiocoap?
Do you have a public repository for your demo application code?
I think it would be a nice addition to have a gcoap+saul demo application
that makes all saul devices available as coap resources, kind of like a
coap version of the `saul` shell command in examples/default in the master
repo. It would be a very convenient way of showcasing RIOT to potential
users.

Best regards,
Joakim