[riot-users] Binary signed

Aurélien Fillau aurelien.fillau at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 13:36:13 CEST 2017

Hi everyone,

I would like to sign my binaries before flashing them. The purpose is to
check integrity before my bootloader jump into.

So i would like to call a script which adds a hash in a specific structure
in my binary and i would like to call this script before flashing. But the
target "make flash" depends on "all" and recompile all my files before the
flash, so it will erase my hash.

Is there a way to do this without modifying the RIOT makefile. I saw that
there is a "preflash" target that isnt used.

If you have any idea, feel free to share :)

Regards,

--

*Aurélien FILLAU*

Co-founder at we-sens.com