[riot-users] gcoap presentation

Ken Bannister kb2ma at runbox.com
Fri Oct 6 13:43:17 CEST 2017

Joakim, glad to hear you liked the presentation. Links below.

See the link to "Data collection app" for the RIOT side of the demo
code. Hat tip to Koen Zandberg for his PR for the JC42.4 temperature
sensors. See the link to "Data collection server" for the server side of
the demo code. I actually use my soscoap library for server side CoAP.
It looks like aiocoap is a much better choice.

The gcoap+saul demo sounds like a great idea! As a first step, it would
be worthwhile to explore the thought to see if there are any missing
pieces or limitations.

Ken

Slides
http://cytheric.net/files/gcoap-2017.pdf