[riot-users] Binary signed

Francisco Javier Acosta Padilla francisco.acosta at inria.fr
Fri Oct 6 18:04:55 CEST 2017

Optionally, you may want to take a look to #7396 [1]

Cheers!

--
Francisco Javier Acosta Padilla
Research Engineer at INRIA Saclay

[1] https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/pull/7396

On 6 October 2017 at 17:22:39, Aurélien Fillau (aurelien.fillau at gmail.com) wrote:

Thank you very much, That's exactly what i was looking for.  I just need to exort PRE_FLASH_CHECK_SCRIPT and write my own script and all should be ok.

Thank you again ;)

Best regards,

Aurélien

Hi Aurelien,

Take a look at the Seeeduino Arch Pro board with the LPC1768 CPU. It requires the binary to be signed as well [1].

Kind regards,
Bas

[1] https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/blob/master/boards/seeeduino_arch-pro/Makefile.include

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPhone

Op 6 okt. 2017 om 13:36 heeft Aurélien Fillau <aurelien.fillau at gmail.com> het volgende geschreven:

Hi everyone,

I would like to sign my binaries before flashing them. The purpose is to check integrity before my bootloader jump into.

So i would like to call a script which adds a hash in a specific structure in my binary and i would like to call this script before flashing. But the target "make flash" depends on "all" and recompile all my files before the flash, so it will erase my hash.

Is there a way to do this without modifying the RIOT makefile. I saw that there is a "preflash" target that isnt used.

If you have any idea, feel free to share :)

Regards,

--
Aurélien FILLAU

Co-founder at we-sens.com