[riot-users] problem on running nordic_softdevice_ble package

Hessam Mohammadmoradi hmoradi at cs.uh.edu
Tue Oct 17 15:39:53 CEST 2017

Dear RIOT Community,

I am trying to run the nordic_softdevice_ble package on nrf52dk board but
after flashing the board, there is nothing printed on serial port (pyterm).
I am able to run hello word example successfully but once I change it to
other examples ( which use nordic_softdevice_ble), there is not output. It
seems softdevice goes to some kind of infinite loop.

I would really appreciate if someone can help me to solve the problem.

Thanks,
Hessam