[riot-users] gcoap and DTLS

Cristina Paniagua cristina.paniagua at ltu.se
Mon Apr 16 09:38:57 CEST 2018

Hi,

Until the date, I've been working with IPv6,gcoap and Mulle devices, but I would like to know if I could send from the device a GET to an IPv4 address.  I read that it's not supported by RIOT, but I found some library IPv4, I tried to use and it's not working.

someone knows more about the use of IPv4 in RIOT?

Thank you all, Cristina.