[riot-users] gcoap and DTLS

Cristina Paniagua cristina.paniagua at ltu.se
Mon Apr 16 09:53:45 CEST 2018

Hi,

There is a service in IPv4 that it's used to register any device or system, not only the ones that are used RIOT. it's already developed in IPv4 ( A server at one computer). I have to find a way to register my own device and interact with it. Maybe I can use your solution, I've never tried before.

Thank you, Cristina.