[riot-users] NETOPT_CSMA_MAXBE and NETOPT_CSMA_MINBE

Joakim Nohlgård joakim.nohlgard at eistec.se
Mon Aug 27 19:27:02 CEST 2018

This option is not implemented yet for the at86rf2xx driver. As far as I
remember, the driver supports CSMA, but the CSMA parameters are hard coded.
Adding support in the at86rf2xx driver should be a pretty straightforward
task. See the functions _set and _get in at86rf2xx_netdev.c, and add the
corresponding functions in at86rf2xx_getset.[ch]. The data sheet for the
transceiver lists a CSMA_BE register which is used for this purpose.

I can review and test if someone provides a PR for this feature.

Best regards, Joakim