[riot-users] Change transmission power - AT86RF231

Peter Kietzmann peter.kietzmann at haw-hamburg.de
Thu Feb 1 08:32:43 CET 2018

Hi Elliot,

if you are running a shell example such as gnrc_networking you can use
the following command:

ifconfig 7 set power -3

where 7 is the interface ID and -3 is the power (in dBm). If you want to
set this in your application code you could use the netapi, e.g.:

uint8_t power = 100;
ret = gnrc_netapi_set(ifs[0], NETOPT_TX_POWER, 0, &power, sizeof(power));

Cheers
Peter