[riot-users] Change transmission power - AT86RF231

Eliot CHAUVINEAU eliot.chauvineau at etu.univ-nantes.fr
Thu Feb 1 22:39:40 CET 2018

Hello,

Thank you for the answers. The devices was too close on the Lille site,
and even with the reduction the transmission power, they would still be
able to communicate with each other.
I managed to do multi-hop routing using the Lille site with the l2filter.
I chose this site because of the grid layout it can provide with the
m3-node.

Thank you for the help.

Eliot Chauvineau