[riot-users] RIOT - Build Support - Windows 7 - Stm32f4

Balaji balajip at niyatainfotech.com
Mon Feb 26 14:39:19 CET 2018

Hello All!

Please address the following query.

I am trying to build RIOT hello-world example  for STM32F4 in Windows 7.

I am referring this
<https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/wiki/Build-RIOT-on-Windows-OS>  guide to do
the same.

When I try to build, I am getting the following error and build getting
failed.

"Building application "hello-world" for "stm32f4discovery" with MCU
"stm32f4".

arm-none-eabi-gcc.exe: error:
c:/Users/Roop/workspace/RIOT/examples/hello-world/newlib-nano: No such file
or directory

make[1]: ***
[/c/Users/Roop/workspace/RIOT/examples/hello-world/bin/stm32f4discovery/hell
o-world/main.o] Error 1

make: *** [link] Error 2"

Moreover, Please provide any support to build the RIOT in eclipse
environment.

Thank you,

Kind Regards,

Balaji Panneerselvam