[riot-users] Whether

Peter Kietzmann peter.kietzmann at haw-hamburg.de
Thu Jan 4 09:36:43 CET 2018

Hi,

at least you need a network interface and therefore a radio chip makes
much sense. Cenk already proposed three platforms:

https://lists.riot-os.org/pipermail/users/2017-December/000914.html

... but you can also chose other ones, for example an stm32f4discovery
board. In that case I propose to buy an external 802.15.4 transceiver
such as the one from Openlabs[1] or Microchip[2], connect it via jumper
cables and try out the ccn-lite-relay example.

Best
Peter

[1] http://openlabs.co/OSHW/Raspberry-Pi-802.15.4-radio
[2] http://www.microchip.com/wwwproducts/en/en027752