[riot-users] [riot-devel] cc2650-launchpad support

amid amid.vonavi at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 23:16:21 CET 2018

Update to my last email.
Once I flashed RIOT tests_leds.hex to cc265-launchpad with Flash Programmer
2, program execution doesn't start. Then I flashed same hex with Uniflash
and behavior described before (program executes once after flashing, but
not executing after board power-cycle) reproduced.
Maybe someone else could reproduce and clarify what is happening?

BR,
amid