[riot-users] I cannot get an address from the BR

Iliyan ILF Stoyanov ilf.stoyanov at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 17:14:01 CET 2018

Hello Sebastian,

thanks for the reply. I'm using openwrt as a BR distro with odhcpd
handling the RA (and also dhcpv6). The setup works between a Pi-Pi
(although my second Pi in the PAN uses dhcpv6 for getting an IP, so
that is not a proof of a working solution so far.

I will switch SD cards later today to the raspbian distro and will
setup a BR with radvd, just so I make sure the setup works. If
everything works with raspbian, I'll go back to openwrt and will try to
find the problem there. Bare with me, I might have more questions
coming.

Thanks for the support.