[riot-users] I cannot get an address from the BR

Iliyan ILF Stoyanov ilf.stoyanov at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 17:16:33 CET 2018

Hi Kaspar,

OpenWRT puts all interfaces with "proto static", in my case lowpan0
interface to be always on, i.e. link is always on. I also used the
force_link option just so I can be sure, however this did not solve the
problem. I will switch to raspbian and will try the setup Sebastian
proposed with radvd, to make sure it works there. If everything works
I'll go back to OpenWRT and will start investigating the problem.

thanks