[riot-users] gcoap and DTLS

Joakim NohlgÄrd joakim.nohlgard at eistec.se
Tue Jan 30 15:52:11 CET 2018

I think an example with an observable, periodic resource would be a useful
addition to the example collection. The periodic resource could be simply
sending the xtimer_now value or adc_read or similar periodically every 5
seconds or something to show how to set up periodic notifications in gcoap.
Without looking at the code I guess it would be driven by xtimer to provide
events to the gcoap observable resource event loop.

Best regards, Joakim