[riot-users] gcoap and DTLS

Ken Bannister kb2ma at runbox.com
Tue Jan 30 16:18:41 CET 2018

Thanks, Joakim. I have created a similar example, although it's not in
the repository examples collection. For anyone interested, check out
the, "gcoap presentation" thread on the ML from last October [1]. It
references the data collection application as well as a presentation and
video I created about it.

Ken

[1] https://lists.riot-os.org/pipermail/users/2017-October/thread.html