[riot-users] Quick Question

Svilen Stoyanov taskforce1414 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 15:25:56 CEST 2018

Hello there,

Appreciate the response again. I am yet to start tweaking around with
boards and such due to the nature of the topic that I am considering for my
Honours project, evidently my almost non-existen knowledge for said boards.
In regard to the FIT IoT-LAB Testbed, I already had tried registering a
request to get access (a week ago I think), but I did not receive a
response back from them. I will follow your advice and start doing some
research on the nature of boards you have suggested (STM-basedl)!

Kind regards,
Svilen