[riot-users] Filesystem example

Janna Om Janna_OM at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 18 22:12:19 CEST 2018

Hello!
I tried the filesystem example with native board. Unfortunately i cannot create a new file with "tee". I get the error message "error while trying to create file.txt".
I have also compiled the example for the iotlab-m3 board. When i try to execute the "mount" and "format" commands on m3 board, i get the error "No external flash file system selected". I can't create a new file with "tee" here either. What could be the reason?
I have not made any changes to the code. What am i doing wrong?
Thanx!

Kind regards,

Janna