[riot-users] Filesystem example

Francisco Acosta francisco.acosta at inria.fr
Thu Jul 19 00:31:38 CEST 2018

Hi Janna

To complete the answer, the iotlab-m3 in itself *does* embed a flash memory
(16MB), however, the driver and the mtd wrapper are missing. It should’t be
super complicated to add, so if you’re interested on submitting a PR to add
them we can guide you on the process.

Best,

Francisco Javier Acosta Padilla
Research Engineer at INFINE team