[riot-users] Save the date: RIOT Summit 2018

Matthias Waehlisch m.waehlisch at fu-berlin.de
Wed Mar 14 11:34:08 CET 2018

Dear RIOTers,

  after very successful RIOT Summits in 2016 and 2017, the third RIOT
Summit is scheduled for September 13-14, 2018 in Amsterdam.

  All details are available at https://summit.riot-os.org/2018/.

  To make the RIOT Summit 2018 a successful event again, we need your
help. It's a community activity!

  If you have detailed ideas on how to shape the Summit, please consider
the Call for Contributions:
https://summit.riot-os.org/2018/blog/call-for-contributions/

  If you are willing to provide financial support, please consider the
Call for Sponsors:
https://summit.riot-os.org/2018/blog/call-for-sponsors/

  We very much hope to meet many of you. To make travelling a bit more
efficient for you, right before the RIOT Summit will start, the premier
conference on Cryptographic Hardware and Embedded Systems 2018
(https://ches.iacr.org/2018/) will be held in Amsterdam.

  The RIOT Summit is organized by FU Berlin, HAW Hamburg, INRIA, and
locally supported by RIPE NCC. If you have questions, feel free to
contact us via summit at riot-os.org.

Thanks
  matthias (on behalf of the RIOT Summit organizers)

--
Matthias Waehlisch
.  Freie Universitaet Berlin, Computer Science